Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Podcast Directory

Back to the grind this morning after a nice long weekend. Hope you all had a safe and enjoyable Labor Day holiday!

I see press releases from time to time announcing a new podcast, or a new episode of a podcast, and I thought it would be a good idea to create a "Podcast Directory" page on HC. I have a few links so far from previous press releases, but to really get this page happening I'd like to have a lot more. So, if you've got a podcast that you think would be relevant, go ahead and submit it to news@harmony-central.com. Please include a short blurb that lets me know what subjects your podcast covers, how often it's updated, and anything else you think is relevant. I'd like to keep these in the realm of gear/recording as much as possible. I look forward to getting this up and running, so spread the word!

No comments: